Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by domsicana Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello, this is my application for admin on the server.

Name: Joey Weale Kotlarzewski

IGN: Element_anime

Language: English

Experience: I have been admin on 3 diffrent servers and i've owned a server myself.

Why choose me: My deticated support to the amazing server will make the community grow large and healthy without any abuse. My experience of being a operator is very high, meaning I do understand the rules of DarkRP and how to deal with problems. I know that it goes, warn, kick, ban, or it depends on what the player has done to the server. I will not argue with any ranks higher then mine. I know what a abuser does and how to sort them out so if I see an abuser that you don't know about then I will make sure you get informed on them and they are taken care of. I do know how to code jobs but I can't code dealers or traders etc.

I have a lot of friends that love player DarkRP and I will try my best to spread the word of your server. I do realise that if I get reported of abuse then you will have to do what you have to do and I am fine with that, your just doing your job. I'm not racist, rude or hurtful at all, if a player is swearing at me or being racist then I will not swear back of will just either mute or gag them. I know all commands on DarkRP Administration. I will make sure that when I'm in role play I will not cheat with my operator powers, for example: notclip. If you deny my application because of my low age then I do understand but please know that know matter how old I am, I'm still a awesome admin.

Thanks for reading my form, I hope my responce is positive.

By Joey W.K

domsicana

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Daniel Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Denied. You must apply for moderator first, you must use the format provided, also you are also 2 years under the requirements of age, therefore you have to play on the community a while to earn our trust and show you're mature to become a member of staff.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down