Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application.

+4
Devve
Fulcrum
Draigan
Theodorus
8 posters

Go down

Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application. Empty Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application.

Post by Theodorus Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Steam Name: Theodorus von Underbarostpaj

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30679277

In-game name: Theodorus von Undebarostpaj

How long have you been playing on Illusion Gaming RP?: Since the end of HGRP.

Total Time Spent on Garry's Mod: Aprox 244 hours

Roughly how long a day can you spend on the server?: It depends which day it is, but usually around 4-5 hours or more.

Why do you want to be a moderator for our server?: I want to be a mod because when I'm walking around on the server I see alot ( ALOT) of people fail rping, using sci-fi materials etc. I always have to call admins to do stop the people that are not playing according to the server rules, and sometimes no-one comes. I want to become a mod to make the server more fun for the people that actually rps and get rid of the people or change the people that are not rping and are just on the server to ruin things.

Give us an example of how you would deal with a rule-breaker: First I would ask them what they did and why they did it, after they have answered I will think about their answer and ask the other person that was involved ( If there is another person ). I would probably just warn them if it's like fail materials or just a little bit fail rp, but if they do the same thing again or another thing that's not allowed intentionally I would probably kick them.
Theodorus
Theodorus
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application. Empty Re: Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application.

Post by Draigan Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Can RP, and follows the rules. +1
Draigan
Draigan
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 26

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dragoniter/

Back to top Go down

Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application. Empty Re: Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application.

Post by Fulcrum Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Not seen him on but I've not been on very much so might be that.

I like his choice of rule.
"I want to be a mod because when I'm walking around on the server I see alot ( ALOT) of people fail rping, using sci-fi materials etc"

+1

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Theodorus von Underbarostpaj's mod application. Empty Theodorus von Underbarostpajs mod application

Post by Devve Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

+1 good rp er ,know and respect the rules.

Devve
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart Silver Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

+1
Active, seems to understand the rules well.
Hart Silver
Hart Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Raines Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 am

You seem like a good guy. Dont recognize your name from HGRP tho. +1
Memphis Raines
Memphis Raines

Male Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassman274 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:31 am

Nice guy and I see him a lot +1
Bassman274
Bassman274
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm

Accepted.
Mature for his age, seems nice. Be sure to read rules and make sure you speak to players etc instead of just insta kicking them for some simple rules.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down