Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VIP-MOD] Abuse?

4 posters

Go down

Who's in the Wrong?

[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Vote_lcap0%[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Vote_lcap100%[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Empty [VIP-MOD] Abuse?

Post by Cain Law Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Resolved.

Last edited by Cain Law on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cain Law

Back to top Go down

[VIP-MOD] Abuse? Empty Re: [VIP-MOD] Abuse?

Post by Pjosip Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 pm

--I take it back--

Last edited by Pjosip on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor changes)
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loganscales Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay, I was inside the house raiding, you came in with your pistol. Told me to picklock the door. I immediately challenged you as you were alone, in which you replied with 'Drop the picklock and the gun, im mugging you'. I told you the maximum mugging fee was $100 cash. You continued to try and mug me so I pulled my pistol and said go away, WHEN you were looking the opposite way, at which point you killed me, fair enough. So I went back to you, told you and then !slayed you for rule breaking. Then I TP to you to explain why I slayed you and you were at the same place again, breaking NLR. So you got kicked.

loganscales
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Law Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm

loganscales wrote:Okay, I was inside the house raiding, you came in with your pistol. Told me to picklock the door. I immediately challenged you as you were alone, in which you replied with 'Drop the picklock and the gun, im mugging you'. I told you the maximum mugging fee was $100 cash. You continued to try and mug me so I pulled my pistol and said go away, WHEN you were looking the opposite way, at which point you killed me, fair enough. So I went back to you, told you and then !slayed you for rule breaking. Then I TP to you to explain why I slayed you and you were at the same place again, breaking NLR. So you got kicked.
Which rule did I break? I'm allowed to mug people and considering how you didn't give me the lockpick or anything I didn't break any rules, I saw you use a lockpick so I wanted it, I also believe you're allowed to rob people of guns and equipment.

Cain Law

Back to top Go down

Post by loganscales Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Cain Law wrote:
loganscales wrote:Okay, I was inside the house raiding, you came in with your pistol. Told me to picklock the door. I immediately challenged you as you were alone, in which you replied with 'Drop the picklock and the gun, im mugging you'. I told you the maximum mugging fee was $100 cash. You continued to try and mug me so I pulled my pistol and said go away, WHEN you were looking the opposite way, at which point you killed me, fair enough. So I went back to you, told you and then !slayed you for rule breaking. Then I TP to you to explain why I slayed you and you were at the same place again, breaking NLR. So you got kicked.
Which rule did I break? I'm allowed to mug people and considering how you didn't give me the lockpick or anything I didn't break any rules, I saw you use a lockpick so I wanted it, I also believe you're allowed to rob people of guns and equipment.
First rule, you were raiding alone as a mobster until I challenged it. Second, you were mugging for items and more than $100, and the third, you broke NLR.

As a mod I think a kick is more than acceptable for the circumstances, I could understand if it was a ban.

loganscales
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by loganscales Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Resolved this with Cain, he now understands.

loganscales
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 am

resolved apparently, locked.
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum