Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh

3 posters

Go down

Meh Empty Meh

Post by Cain Law Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 am

NOTE: I do not deny I should of been banned but for 2 weeks? Bullshit.

So, today I was a hobo doing the normal hobo stuff, singing, begging ect. when the current mayor at the time (amanda) starts chasing me shouting "stop!" with a cp behind her with a arrest stick unholstered.

I did the thing any confused person would do and run away thinking I was about to be arrested for no reason, I run from in the front of the PD to the slums and then I see the small bridge jump on the rails and then leap off and thinking to continue my run into the sewers when amanda then phys-guns me and I then carried to a large cage thing to the left of the pawn shop.

She then explains I was failrping by leaping off the bridge to the sewers and I am slightly confused thinking the rule meant jumping off something to your death to avoid arrest but nvm, I see I was wrong here as she explains it to me but the she keeps going on and on about about it until I say "Okay, Ban me then!" she then does just that for something ridiculous like 40k minutes or something.

I just want to see if I can reduce the ban time, I've seen multiple people failrp, mostly fearp and they rdm the person with a gun to the face and they didn't get a ban time or a kick (not that i'm complaining) but then I do something that doesn't hurt anyone (except myself) and i'm banned for two fucking weeks? Evil or Very Mad 

Cain Law

Back to top Go down

Meh Empty Re: Meh

Post by T. Bowman Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:30 am

Please create a ban appeal using the proper format. Locked.

Format: https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk/t63-ban-appeal-format
T. Bowman
T. Bowman
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:01 am

I will unban you.
But never ever ever tell an Admin to ban you, ever.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: