Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application.

+18
Amanda Johnson
Dr.Kazino
Memphis Raines
CommanderNip
Pjosip
Vorzan Putin
ThatRandomGuy
jay smalley
Brick Tamland
Lucon Terro
Fulcrum
Aztec2Four
Cave G Johnson
Nick Johnson
Rendered-spectre
Bassman274
KatieTheCookie
Elmar Johnson
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application. Empty Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application.

Post by Elmar Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:23 am

Steam Name: TheCookieMonster(Elmar)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElmarCookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37843346

In-game name(s): Elmar Johnson

How long have you been playing on Illusion Gaming RP?: 5-7 weeks.

Total Time Spent on Garry's Mod: 3455hrs

Roughly how long a day can you spend on the server?: All day on non school days. (10am-12pmish) Non-school days: about 4hrs ish

Why do you want to be a moderator for our server?: I was moderator before and i believe i was good at it, i've recently helped people with explaining rules, teaching how to make fading doors so they wont prop-block, i would make a great addition to the team because i have ulx experience, i dont just kick people without warnings. I have gained trust by staff which is showed by me being Premium(trusted donator) Several staff like me, some might not by unknown reasons, i would really like to moderator my favourite server again, plus i have resigned from administrator on felix's server (going to when hes online).
Proof: http://ac-rp.forumotion.co.uk/t2-staff-list#51

Give us an example of how you would deal with a rule-breaker:

Propblock:
Explain the rule, ask if he knows how to make fading doors, if he does not, teach him, if he propblocks again, il watch him while he fixes it, if done again, kick and il get his steamid to give to admin to ban.

Propkiller:
Freeze them, tell them to stop and explain it is not allowed here. If done again, freeze + jail and get admin to ban.

RDM:
Explain the rule, warn them that next time while be slay and jail for 5 minutes. (if he killed several people on purpse) i will kick and get admin to ban his SteamID.

NLR:
Explain the rule, warn them, tell them to leave the area, if they killed/arrested someone in NLR get them to unarrest or bring the wrongly-killed guy.

FearRP:
Explain the rule, warn them, rp the situation out again (if its mugging, watch them do it again) if they continue i will warn them it will be a kick if they refuse to follow. Kick if they refuse to follow yet again.

Others:
I pretty much explain the rule, teach how to follow/fix it. Then warn them about it.

Last edited by Elmar Johnson on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Male Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application. Empty Re: Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application.

Post by KatieTheCookie Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 am

1+ good rper and friendly think he would make a good mod :3
KatieTheCookie
KatieTheCookie

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application. Empty Re: Elmar Johnsons Moderator Application.

Post by Bassman274 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 am

+1 has DEFINITELY shown improvement. Great RP'er. Is the ONLY cop who can successfully rescue 2 hostages with only one of the gangsters being shot (I think).
Bassman274
Bassman274
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendered-spectre Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 pm

-1. Has acted openly rude and childish towards other members in the past, not mature enough for moderator in my opinion. Needs to change attitude.
Rendered-spectre
Rendered-spectre

Male Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 pm

A big fat +5 i saw him befor

He is good RP aswell

I hope he will be good Mod :3
Good Luck mate
Nick Johnson
Nick Johnson

Male Posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave G Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 pm

I love you. Such a good RPer and a great member to the team should he get it!
+1!
Cave G Johnson
Cave G Johnson

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec2Four Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 pm

To be honest I didn't like him at first. We've also had disputes in the past. But he has matured recently and clearly has a good understanding of the rules.

It's a +1 from me.

Also just to add to this, I'm still going to give you a +1 but there a few things you need to work on. You still need to mature significantly. You don't need to reply or defend yourself every time somebody gives you bad feedback or insults you. I've also seen you say a few things that have been questionable.

Your little spat with Jay has spilled over the entire forums, and while I have given you the benefit of the doubt in these circumstances, I still don't think you've handled the situation as well as you could have.

But to be honest, we're all human and while you've made mistakes you still deserve another shot at being a mod.

Last edited by Aztec2Four on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aztec2Four
Aztec2Four

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fulcrum Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm

I'ma have to be dat guy and carry on my hate. If you are staff on the server you need to stop with the stuff I pm'ed you about, even if you weren't serious people might take it seriously and take it out on the server. Staff should be an example to the community and give the community a good image to the wider gmod playerbase.

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucon Terro Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Fulcrum wrote:I'ma have to be dat guy and carry on my hate. If you are staff on the server you need to stop with the stuff I pm'ed you about, even if you weren't serious people might take it seriously and take it out on the server. Staff should be an example to the community and give the community a good image to the wider gmod playerbase.
^^ this says it.

Lucon Terro
Lucon Terro

Female Posts : 178

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmar Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I won't be able to play on the server or reply to your stuff on here today because i'm have a little reunion with my old school-friends which i haven't seen for about 5 years.

Really nervous :/
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Cave G Johnson wrote:I love you. Such a good RPer and a great member to the team should he get it!
+1!
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 pm

-1 lots of reasons lied to an admin to get me banned permanently and he thinks that saying no to a mug is fearRP plus he is nasty to others and I don't think he will be good so...,
jay smalley
jay smalley

Male Posts : 127

http://www.igrp.forumotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmar Johnson Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 pm

jay smalley wrote:-1 lots of reasons lied to an admin to get me banned permanently and he thinks that saying no to a mug is fearRP plus he is nasty to others and I don't think he will be good so...,
I did not lie about you, you called me a "retarded 16 year old" and kept jumping off the bridge because you was in a admin conversation.

Amanda saw the whole thing too, apart from the mugging. I aimed at you with a TMP and said "Give me $100 or i'll put this whole clip in your face" (in mic) he nods no by shaking his head. I ask again, he nods no. I say its fearrp and he says "how is it fearrp" Amanda then comes and then she notices our base on fire, i go back with her, we sort the base out, then deal with jay. That's when he says "How is this fearrp" "your are a retarded 16 year old" and then Amanda bans him permanently for disrespecting, breaking fearrp and admin evasion, keeps jumping off the bridge by pawn where we was talking.
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRandomGuy Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 pm

jay smalley wrote:-1 lots of reasons lied to an admin to get me banned permanently and he thinks that saying no to a mug is fearRP plus he is nasty to others and I don't think he will be good so...,
1.This is not the place to attempt to say you were unfairly banned. Take it to an appeal or drop it.
2.your permanently banned from the server, why are you voting on applications?

As for me I gotta go neutral. You have experience But you have been demoted in the past and have had multiple disputes with other members of the community. I am completely unsure how you would do as a mod.

ThatRandomGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorzan Putin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

Well, I aint gonna make a game show about this but.
Contrary to belief you do get away with somethings, Also you said in chat once
"I call my women Bitches" Which is not appropriate, I did say I accept the apology but it hurt alot inside, Its -2 because of this.
Vorzan Putin
Vorzan Putin

Male Posts : 13
Location : Scotland, UK, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Multi Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pjosip Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:55 am

If you want my opinion look in the last application.
You apply more often than I change my socks so I can't be bothered copy-pasting every week...
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderNip Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am

-1 Although youre a good RPer and an alright guy i dont think youre suited to be a mod
CommanderNip
CommanderNip
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 54

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CommanderNuggiesNipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Raines Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 am

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
You have experience But you have been demoted in the past and have had multiple disputes with other members of the community. I am completely unsure how you would do as a mod.
This^

Even tho you improved alot. I still dont think you're ready -1 .
Memphis Raines
Memphis Raines

Male Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Kazino Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:06 am

+1 From me, Been a good friend, I think he deserves the staff position now.
Dr.Kazino
Dr.Kazino

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 am

I think that this dispute has gone on long enough, I did what I did due to the evidence, you didn't help yourself by jumping off the bridge whilst I was talking. End of

On the mod application meanwhile, I think above proves that you can have disputes with others, but then who hasn't? As long as they don't get too big, it's alright. As to maturity, you have matured quite a bit since the last app/demotion. You've learnt your lesson on what you did wrong, and can improve. As to roleplaying... Need I say more? You've happily adapted to the whole 'Johnson uncle' thingymebob etc and roleplays pretty well with that Wink

Overall (despite the incredibly long soliloquy), a +1 from me Smile

Amanda Johnson
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by loganscales Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 am

+1

I believe Elmar should have a second chance at mod, as I have seen a big improvement.

Best of luck.

loganscales
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave G Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 am

Wow, this is going to be really hard for Dan... I feel sorry for him going through little kids whining about bans on a f*kin mod app...
Derp
Cave G Johnson
Cave G Johnson

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Devils-Son Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am

-1 good rper but i don't think your ready for mod yet.

The-Devils-Son
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by PARTEH! Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 am

+1 good Rp'er
PARTEH!
PARTEH!
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroi9 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 am

I was trying to decide between neutral and -1.
I decided to say -1.
I don't think you'd make a good mod, you point out what people do wrong, instead and say how to do it right.

You added me on Skype and said my reason wasn't good enough so I'll add to it.
Yesterday you shot me outside your house when I was writing a message.
I had 10 seconds to leave, I was a citizen who had done nothing wrong to any of you and you shot me.
Which is fine to me, but - how often does someone get shot down outside a building for not leaving in 10 seconds?

You robbed someone as a hitman today - you did say you didn't remember, but well, robbing and being a hitman, you can RP without hurting other people.

The only time I've had any type of RP interaction with you was during the time you killed me outside your house.

And also, to you claiming that I don't help people - everytime someone metagames, I write - do /g, do /advert, do /pm. If I don't, I'm either AFK or someone else took care of it.

Last edited by Zeroi9 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Zeroi9
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next