Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last)

3 posters

Go down

Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last) Empty Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last)

Post by Mohigh39 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:34 am

It wasent me i have little brother he touch my phone and he post on bugs report so i saw him he post something on the post i tok my phone and he post it and i said omg that picture
I try to remove it but i was to late so i leave my phone cuz i have to do something so i came back i got banned on forum and server and he send msg to owner on steam and brick he is 10 years old he is know what he gonna to say to owner and brick -_- its true and he play my computer when He was with Andrew jackson and nick saxon so he didnt know the rule. And me i was not home i was with my gf (girlfriend)

NO JOKE!

And also unban me on forum give my rank back if u aggree this Daniel

Last edited by T. Bowman on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit for double post)

Mohigh39

Back to top Go down

Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last) Empty Re: Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last)

Post by dxmarc Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:40 am

Don't double post. Another thing - you always post random useless posts on topics that actually need to be clean and need to be voted on. As well as that you never punish your friends, you propclimb. You make the server look terrible. You deserve to be banned on the forums and demoted on the server. One last thing - this doesn't even belong in introduce yourself. Move it, please.

dxmarc

Back to top Go down

Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last) Empty Re: Hey it was not me post the on bugs report (last)

Post by T. Bowman Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 am

Topic has been moved to General.

What people seem to not understand is that you are responsible for what happens with your account. If you don't want people messing with things, don't leave your account logged in, don't give them the password, and don't leave your phone lying around, especially with your account logged in.
T. Bowman
T. Bowman
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohigh39 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:49 am

Thank u for helping 

And sorry i will not double post and i should put on other place this topic

Im gonna to move in to introduce-yourself

dxmarc wrote:Don't double post. Another thing - you always post random useless posts on topics that actually need to be clean and need to be voted on. As well as that you never punish your friends, you propclimb. You make the server look terrible. You deserve to be banned on the forums and demoted on the server. One last thing - this doesn't even belong in introduce yourself. Move it, please.

Ok u ask for it, u mean remove it?

Last edited by T. Bowman on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one more thing; Edited for Double-Post)

Mohigh39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down