Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake!

5 posters

Go down

Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake! Empty Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake!

Post by xXCheeseShrimpXx Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Your Steam Name: Dankain
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22059058
Date and Time of incident: 1:00 Sunday
Who banned you? Daniel.
How long were you banned for? 2 weeks.
What Happened? Why were you banned?: He was banned because of a mistake. There has bin a mistake. Fluffy uffy were a gun dealer, that bought self supply of snipers. Sherlock went to him, because he wanna have a sniper. When he bought the sniper, he saw that Toby Donald went to jail, because he was hitman, and got busted by the police. He said to fluffy that he will go get me free from jail. So he placed him self in the window and sniped down on the police, because he wanna see if there were free space to go, but at the same time, behind him in the other window, was Fluffy. He shot all the police and the others around the PD. But when people saw it, they thought it was sherlock, but it was not him. So shelock went to the police backdoor, and breaked in there. When he got to the police stations jail. He Hear that the police was comming, so he took his sniper and sniped at the door. When the police come in, he killed them, and got Toby free. He went outside again. Fluffy was still in his appartment. Shelock would buy Toby a sniper, And he did. When They were about to leave Fluffy followed us. We went down to the Tunnel to escape. Toby was crouching out to see what happend, when Fluffy shot one more police. And after that, Toby and sherlock was walking around. And sherlock Wanna have 3 hits on one of the police officers and on a hobo and Javert Emilie! And Toby did kill Them aswell. Then the police man Said that Toby RDM, but he diden't. Just ask Javert Emilie. After that, was the police man so angry that he tried to Propkill Toby, and that pissed Sherlock of so he killed him. The Police went back and tried to kill toby again. And now sherlock was pissed off. He killied him one last time, and toby could now run away. Then he found Sherlock and Toby, and he killed us both with a prop. We leaved the server, because We diden't wanna play, when there was a propkiller.

That's how it all stuck together.

(sorry if, there is something that is spelled wrong og gramatic wrong)

Toby Donald.

xXCheeseShrimpXx

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake! Empty Re: Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake!

Post by Jacky Blackheart Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 pm

hmm.. i dont know if this is right or wrong.. daniel should take a look on this
Jacky Blackheart
Jacky Blackheart

Male Posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake! Empty Re: Unban sherlock Johnson. There must bin a mistake!

Post by xXCheeseShrimpXx Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 pm

There was no admins on that time, they left the server, that's why he started to propkill i think. But we leaved the server. that guy that propkill me and sherlock, hes name was (samuel) and the last name i don't rember. But... Yeah the cop broke NLR alot of time and he propkilled. Sherlock have done nothing wrong on this situation. But however. It's not cool that he gets blamed for nothing he haven't done. He just tried to safe me, from the propkiller. But i was wondering if you gueys could make a Idea, what is gonna happen for Sherlock now. Because He have nothing to do now, when he can't play on your server. It's the only one he have played on since he bought the GMOD - Last week. He likes this server alot, and now he is just bored, because he don't know what to do.

Toby Donald.

xXCheeseShrimpXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 pm

I'll unban for a while until other opinions/witnesses comment on this.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xXCheeseShrimpXx Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks!

xXCheeseShrimpXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fulcrum Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Tell him to move his rp away from shooting ppl. You and him are both in the top 5 for total kills on the server. You have the same/more kills than stevie and hes got twice the hours you do.

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Devils-Son Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:09 am

Yea i say unban and give you a chance. Very Happy

The-Devils-Son
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down