Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gina Presto's application

+2
Pjosip
Elena Fisher
6 posters

Go down

Gina Presto's application Empty Gina Presto's application

Post by Elena Fisher Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 am

Steam Name: Elena Fisher
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32081362
In-game name(s): Gina Presto
How long have you been playing on Illusion Gaming RP?: Only a few hours, but I am ready and willing to put many hours into this server.

Total Time Spent on Garry's Mod: 938 hours

Roughly how long a day can you spend on the server?: 1 - 7 hours

Why do you want to be a moderator for our server?: I like to help servers against minges and rulebreakers, and feel I am capable of handling problems in the server as fairly and conveniently as possible. I am also familiar with commands for moderation as I was a moderator on a closed roleplay server, and an admin on a server that never really took off.

Give us an example of how you would deal with a rule-breaker: If a person was propkilling, but not on a mass scale, I would bring them somewhere private and issue them a warning about not propkilling again. If this person continued I would kick them from the server. If they rejoined to continue, I would give a ban/ request someone of a higher authority to ban this person.

If there is an RP situation between two people, I would bring them somewhere private and listen to both of their stories separately, in order to decide who was in the wrong according to roleplay rules, and then issue a warning to the offender to not repeat the action. I would then bring both parties back to where they were before i spoke with them.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Gina Presto's application Empty Re: Gina Presto's application

Post by Pjosip Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am

Sorry to say this, but this server has allot of rules and it is very diferent from many other DarkRP server, I think you should have at least 2 weeks of playtime on the servers to get familiar with how things go around here.
Anyways that is my personal opinion now it's time for the staff to say what they have to say.
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Fisher Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am

Pjosip wrote:Sorry to say this, but this server has allot of rules and it is very diferent from many other DarkRP server, I think you should have at least 2 weeks of playtime on the servers to get familiar with how things go around here.
Anyways that is my personal opinion now it's time for the staff to say what they have to say.

To be honest, I think you're kinda right too, but i thought i'd give it a shot anyhoo. If it's wanted for me to take this down and repost it in a few weeks, then i'll gladly do so.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmar Johnson Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 am

I will say Neutral for now, after 2 weeks i will say +1, i think 2 weeks is enough for you get used for the rules. Smile
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Male Posts : 176

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElmarCookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Bowman Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 am

Pjosip wrote:Sorry to say this, but this server has allot of rules and it is very diferent from many other DarkRP server, I think you should have at least 2 weeks of playtime on the servers to get familiar with how things go around here.

Quoted for truth. In this case, it's going to be a -1 from me for now.
T. Bowman
T. Bowman
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 am

-1. You just joined the forums a few days ago, and I've yet to see you.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 am

You seem nice and able to RP. However, play another week or so and get use to how we work here.
Denied.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down