Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason J Johnson Demotion

2 posters

Go down

Jason J Johnson Demotion Empty Jason J Johnson Demotion

Post by LewiClayton Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Your Name: Lewis Clayton
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5047334`
Time of Incident: 19/08/13 12:00
Staff member(s) name(s): Jason J Johnson
What happened?: well i walked into a gunstore and got shot. he watched them rdm and just laughed. i then said wtf in /ooc. i went back to the store after 5 mins to buy a gun and this time the admin randomly killed me. right at the end i was basing with my freinds and he said open up quick so my freind opened the door he ran it. 5 seconds later he reilised it was me who caught him rdming and abusng before. and kiled me. at that tim i ooced OMG RDM AGAIN FUCKING ADMIN. and he instatly permanently banned me and te reason was fuck off. also erlier in the match he was perma banning people for nothing and writing reasons such as; shoo go away fuck off ect.  i have a few whitnesses one i will not mension because he is jasons freind and mine too. i will also be appealing for an unban after this was compleatly admin abusing RDMing as seen below
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/5yIQU  < this a link to an album of screenshots i hope you take the time in reading this and getback to me soon

LewiClayton

Back to top Go down

Jason J Johnson Demotion Empty Re: Jason J Johnson Demotion

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm

"Staff member(s) name(s): Jason J Johnson"

Really? You're that stupid?
You can't RP, you don't play on my server, simple.

All morning people had an issue with you. You pushed me over the edge by screaming in OOC oMG ADmiN Abusuusease WTFWTWFWTF
(Typical Kid)

Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down