Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay L Smalley's Ban Appeal

+4
Felor Metlock
Nick Johnson
Rodney Bryson
jay smalley
8 posters

Go down

Jay L Smalley's Ban Appeal Empty Jay L Smalley's Ban Appeal

Post by jay smalley Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 am

Your Steam Name:Jay Smalley
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63739510
Date and Time of incident:19/8/13
Who banned you?Amanda Johnson
How long were you banned for? Permanently
What Happened? Why were you banned?: i got banned for FearRP and Admin evasion i was walking near the slums and elmar mugged me. He said drop 100 or die and i was nodding my head as saying no and he said it again and i said no again so he says its FearRP and when amanda came sorted me out but i fell of the bridge to avoid admin
jay smalley
jay smalley

Male Posts : 127

http://www.igrp.forumotion

Back to top Go down

Jay L Smalley's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Jay L Smalley's Ban Appeal

Post by jay smalley Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:58 am

Nick Johnson wrote:Hmm A guy mugged you

And u said no twice  

Then its FearRP? Nono its FailRP FearRP is like you are citizen and a Cp try to talk u and u ran away
And that is FearRP

If i said wrong

Correct me please
well elmar mugged me speak to him
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:09 am

So you ran away from Amanda while she was talking to you?
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 am

jay smalley wrote:i got banned for FearRP and Admin evasion i was walking near the slums and elmar mugged me. He said drop 100 or die and i was nodding my head as saying no and he said it again and i said no again so he says its FearRP and when amanda came sorted me out but i fell of the bridge to avoid admin
No he didnt not rn away from amanda
Nick Johnson
Nick Johnson

Male Posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 am

Yes i fell off the bridgge so that means i ran away from amanda
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Felor Metlock Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 am

Draigan wrote:
jay smalley wrote: but i fell of the bridge to avoid admin
I don't see the problem with this ban.
I didn't know what happened but jay got brought by amanda, then a short while after he was banned

Anyone Got any ScreenShots?

Felor Metlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmar Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 am

Hello, I'l tell y'all the story, i would not lie about jay to get him banned, just getting that out there.

I find jay on the bridge near pawn.
I get my tmp out and say in mic "Give me $100 or die" (or something along the lines of that"
He nods his head saying no.
I request the $100 again
He nods his head saying no.
Amanda comes along saying "whats going on" she then panics because our base is on fire.
Me, Amanda and the other gangsters run to the base, i tell Amanda about Jay's FearRP.
She noclips to the bridge, brings jay, brings me.
I tell her what happened.
He says it isn't FearRP.
Amanda says it is.
He then calls me "a retarded 16 yr old" and jumps off bridge, Amanda phys him back saying don't leave.
He jumps again.
Jay is banned for offending other members, leaving admin discussion and fearrp.
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Male Posts : 176

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElmarCookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

15. Do not post on the Ban Appeals/Requests/Admin Complaints unless you have something to say that will help us sort the issue.

Seriously guys, stop posting your opinion on the ban, etc.
Purged topic from such replies. From now on follow the damn rule please.

Regarding this discussion:
Nick Johnson wrote:
Pjosip wrote:From my perspective, not FearRP but id expect from you more roleplay than just saying "no" when somebody tries to mug you -.-

Perhaps talk a way out of it, or give $20 and say that's all you gave?
Otherwise you simply, stopped roleplaying, and if you don't wanna roleplay why do you play?
How hard can be just give the money 100 u can print more cash but watch out for police
The preferred way of mugging is "Give me all your cash" or whatever, then the mugged person will rp out that he/she has some amount of cash in their wallet and will drop that, if that's too hard do the drop 100 or whatever, but you cannot force people to drop $100. It's actually noted in the server rules. Not everyone carries $100 on them in cash. Very few people do. So the mugged person pretty much chooses how much cash they carry in the RP situation. Also, you don't mug to earn money/moneyfarm. You mug to RP as a criminal and interract with people.

Regarding simply answering "no." to someone mugging you at gunpoint is mostly failrp. You wouldn't do that if you were mugged irl, so act like you are getting mugged for christs sake, panic or whatever, dont just poker face it and say no risking your life..

End of discussion.

I will probably check on this ban appeal again tomorrow and make my verdict there. If I don't it's because I am busy due to school stuff, then Tyler can solve the ban appeal.

Last edited by Rodney Bryson on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 am

Rodney Bryson wrote:15. Do not post on the Ban Appeals/Requests/Admin Complaints unless you have something to say that will help us sort the issue.

Good point Razz

As I am the admin that banned Jay, I'll say what happened from my view.

Run past, see Elmar with Jay. I then see that our base is on fire.
Fire sorted, Elmar tells me about Jay. I noclip to the bridge where I saw them, bring Elmar, bring Jay.
I ask what happened, during the conversation Jay calls Elmar a 'retarded 16 year old'.
I say: Respect players or you're getting a ban. We then continue the conversation, during which Jay jumps off the bridge intentionally and gets damaged to low health.
I physgun him back, saying don't try to run from me whilst I am speaking to you.
I let him go, then he runs and jumps again, this time dying.
I ban him permanently for admin evasion and fear rp, although now I think about it it's failrp not fear rp. Razz

Amanda Johnson
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 am

Amanda Johnson wrote:
Rodney Bryson wrote:15. Do not post on the Ban Appeals/Requests/Admin Complaints unless you have something to say that will help us sort the issue.

Good point Razz

Fire sorted, Elmar tells me about Jay. I noclip to the bridge where I saw them, bring Elmar, bring Jay.
I ask what happened, during the conversation Jay calls Elmar a 'retarded 16 year old'.
I say: Respect players or you're getting a ban. We then continue the conversation, during which Jay jumps off the bridge intentionally and gets damaged to low health.
I physgun him back, saying don't try to run from me whilst I am speaking to you.
I ban him permanently for admin evasion and fear rp, although now I think about it it's failrp not fear rp. Razz
Well Yeah But i was mardy at the time because yesterday i was having a bad day (usual) and so i didnt want todeal with anything cause i was in a bad mood but now i have calmed down today i want to get unbanned so i can play with people but elmar you do not make people drop 100 you can if you havent got the cash drop 50 so on so on etc.
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRandomGuy Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 am

jay smalley wrote:
Amanda Johnson wrote:

Good point Razz

Well Yeah But i was mardy at the time because yesterday i was having a bad day (usual) and so i didnt want todeal with anything cause i was in a bad mood but now i have calmed down today i want to get unbanned so i can play with people but elmar you do not make people drop 100 you can if you havent got the cash drop 50 so on so on etc.
Oh so with that logic
Join server, begin an rdm and prop kill spree
Get banned
Make a ban appeal "guise unban me pls I was mad but I calmed down k?"
Get Unbanned? No

ThatRandomGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 am

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
jay smalley wrote:
Amanda Johnson wrote:

Good point Razz

Oh so with that logic
Join server, begin an rdm and prop kill spree
Get banned
Make a ban appeal "guise unban me pls I was mad but I calmed down k?"
Get Unbanned? No
What?? the hell you on about johnson????
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmar Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 am

jay smalley wrote:
Amanda Johnson wrote:

Good point Razz

Um did not force you to drop 100, i asked for 100. You could of said "Please dont hurt me, i only have $40, take it please and leave me"
instead of failrping and saying no, don't blame me for your mistake.
Elmar Johnson
Elmar Johnson

Male Posts : 176

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElmarCookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Bowman Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm

FailRP, breaking FearRP, disrespect to players, disrespect to admins, ban evasion and ignoring Admins.

Yeah, ban stays. Not even going to consider your appeal. I have no reason to suspect Amanda would lie about what happened.

Also, this "I was mad" excuse is quite the pathetic one. If you are angry, don't play on the server. This goes to everyone. If you're mad, play elsewhere until you can calm down because you are ALWAYS responsible for your actions, regardless of the state of your emotional/mental well-being.

Locked.
T. Bowman
T. Bowman
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down