Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by ChrisKent Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 am

Steam Name: [MeloNSeedZ] Mister V
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40063411
In-game name(s): Chris McCollin
How long have you been playing on Illusion Gaming RP?: For about 3 weeks now.
Total Time Spent on Garry's Mod: 736 Hours.
Roughly how long a day can you spend on the server?: I can spend for about 8 hours straight.
Why do you want to be a moderator for our server?: I think this server needs more staff. That's why i am applying for this rank. The staffs on this server are really nice. And i think if i can join this community i can be just like them. I am a man who treat people fair and in a friendly manner.
Give us an example of how you would deal with a rule-breaker: If someone is breaking the rule, i will immediately talk to them about the rules. I will tell him/her about the !motd command and try to make him/her understand the meaning of DarkRP. If they don't listen, i will give him/her a warning. If he still  don't listen. I will have no doubt about to kick them.

Questions - A Minge comes into a gangster base as a cop and arrests everyone. The base was full of printers and drugs. However, the gangsters had shot the cop to death earlier. Do you kick the cop?
Answers: If the cop didn't have a warrant i would kick him for mass random arrest. If there was alot of gangsters pointing a gun at the cop who was alone. He would break the fearRP. So i would kick him at that situation as well.

Question: Do you think I'm pretty?
Answer: Yes, ofcourse. Every person have their own personality.

-PEACE

Last edited by ChrisKent on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

ChrisKent

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Cypher Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 am

Can you answer two questions for me?

- A Minge comes into a gangster base as a cop and arrests everyone. The base was full of printers and drugs. However, the gangsters had shot the cop to death earlier. Do you kick the cop?

-Do you think I'm pretty?

Will -=+1 based on your input.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 am

Denied.
Daniel