Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gina Capriko. FailRP / FearRP.

4 posters

Go down

Gina Capriko. FailRP / FearRP. Empty Gina Capriko. FailRP / FearRP.

Post by Memphis Raines Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:08 am

Your Name: n0liq. (Memphis Raines on server.)
Your steam ID:
Time of Incident: Not sure about the time.
Staff member(s) name(s): Gina Capriko
What happened?:

Well basically, I was Roleplaying as a Cop with a bad ass police force, And i stumbled across Gina shooting a Window on the streets, Gun were legal at the time so i wanted to Roleplay with her and fine her for breaking the window, As i approached her and guided her to face the wall with my TMP in my hand aimed at her this is what happened. I took out the Weapon checker and checked her for more weapons so i could make sure she was responsible for breaking the window, But by the time i checked her she ran off without saying anything what so ever, So i chased her and shot her, Then complained in OOC as you can see in the screenshot, She was being cheeky asking if i was done crying etc.

If i was a mod, and this happened and i knew i was wrong, Atleast offer to Roleplay it out again.

I know this is my word against hers as the only evidence i have is a Screenshot, but i figured i would let you guys know about it anyways.

Evidence:
Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/r3hfyhy0t/full/
Memphis Raines
Memphis Raines

Male Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Gina Capriko. FailRP / FearRP. Empty Re: Gina Capriko. FailRP / FearRP.

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 am

I'll speak to her about it. It does seem like a little confusion went on.
I also love how John Ryan PMS you saying she doesn't, but then does a fail broadcast.. lmao.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 am

+1 for demote cause;

- She acted based on important RP info that she wasn't sure about. All she had to do was just ask if she can OOCly turn around to check if Joe is armed or just ask him for the answer itself.
- After the fact, she seems to argue/discuss what happened instead of just simply offering to replay the RP.
- She says "Done crying" which is clearly taunting an old and respected member of this community who has been with us since the glorious CSRP. Great moderator move by the way.

I guess the FearRP itself doesn't seem to be the actual issue here, I think we should look at how the moderator responded.

Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by dxmarc Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 am

The fact that she said she thought about going back to a regular says it all... I think you should demote her just for that...

dxmarc

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:27 am

Okay. I've spoken to her. She said it was a mistake, which to be fair we all make. She promises to improve her attitude aswell.
In all honesty this would never result in a demote, as it was just too minor.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down