Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increased pay for Gov jobs

+2
Cypher
SilentK
6 posters

Go down

Increased pay for Gov jobs Empty Increased pay for Gov jobs

Post by SilentK Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am

Members of the Government (i.e cops and the mayor) cannot have illegal entities (printers and weed) so my suggestion is to increase their salary.

The only way to make good money as a cop is to destroy illegal entities which can take time as you need a valid reason to ask for a search warrant.

Mayors are stuck on 80$ salary and cannot earn more by destroying illegal entities like cops can.

SilentK
SilentK

Male Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Increased pay for Gov jobs Empty Re: Increased pay for Gov jobs

Post by Cypher Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 am

See, then we have people idle as Mayor and just farm dosh. I'd put more on an incentive program for the Mayor. RP'ing "Donation Rallies" for his "Re-Election".... Things of such.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 am

Cypher wrote:See, then we have people idle as Mayor and just farm dosh. I'd put more on an incentive program for the Mayor. RP'ing "Donation Rallies" for his "Re-Election".... Things of such.

And who said Mayor/Cops need cash? Their weps are paid for and any RP they do doesnt really require money.

Not all jobs need to be money making whores, yo' kno'?
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fulcrum Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 am

They do need money when the people they are trying to hunt outnumber them 2+ to 1 and generally have automatic weapons.

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am

Fulcrum wrote:They do need money when the people they are trying to hunt outnumber them 2+ to 1 and generally have automatic weapons.

Regular cops = Street "control".

Swat cops = Spawn with fully autos to combat the bad man crime fags with fully autos.

Outnumbering is an issue you need to sort. Maybe instead of having 2 gangs, just have 1? Up to you.
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pjosip Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Igor I take it you weren't on when we have full mobs and gangs with gails and 4 cops with glocks +1 deagle.

Hardly ever we have constant SWAT support and when we do it is usually 1 gu or maby 2 people max.
And hearing that police can't have printers is my first, seen elmar building a lil' toom at PD every thime he was police chief/mayor.
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor The Sloth Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Pjosip wrote:Igor I take it you weren't on when we have full mobs and gangs with gails and 4 cops with glocks +1 deagle.

Hardly ever we have constant SWAT support and when we do it is usually 1 gu or maby 2 people max.
And hearing that police can't have printers is my first, seen elmar building a lil' toom at PD every thime he was police chief/mayor.

Then you job ratio simply sucks. Youre going to make a job into a money factory when the real problem is in the fact that cops are clearly under powered due to no one switching to swat when needed.

Whenever SWAT is needed just get the mayor or Chief to use group chat or broadcast announcing that the SWAT is needed, at that time all of the Donators or who ever has access to SWAT and is currently a cop will flag up for it, deal with the issue and then flag back down. Swat doesnt need to be constant, just get people to flag up when needed.

Thats how OTA was done on HL2RP. Whenever there was a webul sweep in the slums, you did a broadcast announcing that OTA is being deployed then anyone with OTA whitelist would flag up to fill the needed spots. After the sweep was done people went back to normal RP. Players need to start to realize that RPing as whatever job they want isn't always the right thing to do. They should fill up jobs that will make for good RP.

Gayzlern2rppls. Very Happy
Igor The Sloth
Igor The Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Igor The Sloth wrote:
Pjosip wrote:Igor I take it you weren't on when we have full mobs and gangs with gails and 4 cops with glocks +1 deagle.

Then you job ratio simply sucks. Youre going to make a job into a money factory when the real problem is in the fact that cops are clearly under powered due to no one switching to swat when needed.

Whenever SWAT is needed just get the mayor or Chief to use group chat or broadcast announcing that the SWAT is needed, at that time all of the Donators or who ever has access to SWAT and is currently a cop will flag up for it, deal with the issue and then flag back down. Swat doesnt need to be constant, just get people to flag up when needed.

Thats how OTA was done on HL2RP. Whenever there was a webul sweep in the slums, you did a broadcast announcing that OTA is being deployed then anyone with OTA whitelist would flag up to fill the needed spots. After the sweep was done people went back to normal RP. Players need to start to realize that RPing as whatever job they want isn't always the right thing to do. They should fill up jobs that will make for good RP.

Gayzlern2rppls. Very Happy

I still have my OTA guide
lelelelelel

Overwatch Transhuman Arm Combat Field Manual

This guide was created in order to further assist OTA members in the terminology and execution of combat maneuvers and teamwork. By the end of this guide, each OTA Officer will be able to directly operate within the confines of each City.

1. Overwatch Transhuman Arm
Heavily Augmented, Robotic, Lethal soldiers. Crafted from the elite of the ranks of the Combine, the OTA ECHO and SWORD units are designed solely for the apprehension and amputation of resistance members throughout the city system. OTA Officers are instructed to shoot to kill. and any survivors are to be handed over to MPF officers immediately. The motto of the OTA Is
-CONTAIN
-EXECUTE
-AMPUTATE

1A. Tactics of the OTA
The OTA use many tactical maneuvers to accomplish their goals. Terminology of these maneuvers will be listed below.

Bounding - A maneuver that allows for cover on the move. In this maneuver, one officer will stay behind and scan for threats while another officer sprints to the next available cover position. Once the second officer reaches cover, he will repeat the task for Officer One.

Suppressive Fire - A method used to suppress the enemy and prevent them from returning fire. In a suppressive fire scenario, Officers will lay down immense amounts of accurate fire on the position of the subject. Whether it hits or not doesn’t matter. The goal is to prevent the enemy from being able to return fire at all.

Frag - A method used to drive enemies from thick cover, officers will throw Fragmentation grenades in staggered order. For Example, Officer A will throw his Grenade while Officer’s B/C provide suppressive fire. Officer A would then perform the job of Officer B, and A/C would provide suppressive for B while he threw his grenade. Finally, C would have his turn and A/B would provide suppressive.

Dry / I’m Out - Terminology used to announce that you require a reload.

1B. Formations

Wedge - Formation that would resemble an arrowhead. Officers would space each other 5M behind and 5M to the right/left of the Squad Commander. Wedges are useful for open areas where contact is likely

Column - A Vertical line of Troops, useful for urban scenarios where the WEDGE formation is non-applicable.

Delta - Used to protect HVT Targets. In this scenario, officers would form a DIAMOND shaped perimeter around the HVT, disallowing any clear shots to be made.

[Out of Guide note here. FFS formations aren’t hard. Just sit still for five fucking seconds]

2. Weapons
Each OTA officer is issued by default an AR2 Automatic Rifle, a USP Match Sidearm, and several fragmentation grenades. These weapons are vital to the execution of the OTA Goal, and the applications for each weapon vary by their design.

2A. The AR2 Assault Rifle
The AR2 is a revolutionary design in Rifle technology. With the adaptation of pulse rifle technology, it allows for high velocity rounds to be shot out of rechargeable canisters capable of 30 Rounds each. It is succeeded by a Dark Orb Ball shooter that is capable of disintegrating anything it comes in contact with. The AR2 is recommended for Medium-Long Range engagements.

2B. USP Match Sidearm
The USP Match is a Earth-Manufactured 9MM pistol intended as a backup Weapon only. While it serves its purpose within the MPF, it is not powerful enough for the engagements the OTA will encounter. It fires 9X19MM ammo located in a 18 Round Magazine. It is recommended as a backup Weapon ONLY

2C. The MP7 SMG
The MP7 is designed as a close quarters weapon for the OTA officers that would require its compact design. It fires 5.7MM ammo from a 45 Round magazine and is best used in Close Combat scenarios. Officers wielding this will consider this their primary weapon, as carrying an AR2 alongside this may cause fatigue.

2D. High-Explosive Grenades
The Mark 3A2 High Explosive Grenade is a specially designed canister with the sole purpose of creating an intense overpressure radius within a small area. It is best used to dislodge heavily entrenched enemies. Its actual explosive range is small, and therefore it is best suited for individualized targets.

I made this guide because half the OTA suck at their jobs. Sorry, but during bounding overwatch, I had a guy standing in the open going “LOL LETS WATCH ECHO!”
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

Denied
Daniel
Daniel
Owner