Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best DayZ moment?

4 posters

Go down

Best DayZ moment? Empty Best DayZ moment?

Post by Rodney Bryson Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:48 am

Hey guys
So I just played DayZ and something hilarious happened, so I decided to open this topic.
What is the funniest/most awesome thing that has happened to you guys while playing Dayz or Wasteland?

A couple of hours ago I was on a dayz server (almost full).
I team up with a friendly guy and we walk around for a bit. We meet a guy at a sedan car a bit up the road (keep in mind he was civilian clothing skin at this point). He seems friendly, or atleast - he says he is friendly. He says his car is out of fuel and I remember passing a jerry can on our way to him. So me and my teammate we head about 1000m back to find this jerrycan and of course 1000m back to the car. When I refuel the Sedan the guy just shoots me and my teammate. We were both unarmed, fresh spawns.

So yea, that sucked BUT
I spawn very close to him. Like 100m from him. So I decide to head over to him again and the car is still there. As I get to the car he tries to kill me but is a terrible shot and I manage to make him waste about a mag trying to shoot me with his mp5. Finally he hits me and I break my leg. Now I just decide to enter the driver seat as with a broken leg I can't really dodge him anyway. Lucky me, he was right in front of the car and Boom. One dead bandit. I just get his gear and his car and meet up with my teammate again. I laughed my ass off and the bandit ragequitted.

Made my day.
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Best DayZ moment? Empty Re: Best DayZ moment?

Post by nealw2006 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:00 pm

I put my best moment up on Youtube Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUNIIM8ORE

We also jumped over a helicopter on a dirt bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waS1JsliV4M

These vids were recorded on my old PC so the graphics and framerates are not too good.
nealw2006
nealw2006

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_v Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm

My DayZ experience was trying to find my 2 friends for about 1.5 hours.
When we finally met we got killed by a speedhacker.

I didn't find any weapons along the way, only a few tin cans. 

After that I just gave up, hard for me to play this game.
Alex_v
Alex_v

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scavenger Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 am

Funniest DayZ moment? Strafe running with a gunship. So there were some people in elektro trying to shoot me out of my chopper. I decided to give them a treat. I done several strafe runs on them and ended up blowing up half of elektro. What a day that was
The Scavenger
The Scavenger

Male Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down