DayZ?

Go down

DayZ?

Post by loganscales on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 am

Just wondered if any of the players on the server fancied playing some DayZ until the server comes back up?

Reply with your Steam name and I'll add you up. Mic preferred.

loganscales
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Fredd Higgins on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am

Would do if I had access to my pc D:
avatar
Fredd Higgins
Member
Member

Male Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-05-19
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 pm

1. This should be in Other games I think 2. Would play but perma ban for FoV script.
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by ThatRandomGuy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 am

Igor The Sloth wrote:1. This should be in Other games I think 2. Would play but perma ban for FoV script.
FoV script? Never heard of it

ThatRandomGuy
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 74
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:27 am

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
Igor The Sloth wrote:1. This should be in Other games I think 2. Would play but perma ban for FoV script.
FoV script? Never heard of it
Because. I. Wrote. It. Myself.

FoV script isnt a big thing... just a simple bind that allowed me to switch FoV. Made it so that in first person my FoV was 90 but in third person it was Arma default.
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Fulcrum on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 am

simon is a hacker Sad

Fulcrum
Member
Member

Male Posts : 384
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 am

Fulcrum wrote:simon is a hacker Sad
How the fuck is FoV changing a hack? o.o
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Pjosip on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:01 am

Igor The Sloth wrote:
Fulcrum wrote:simon is a hacker Sad
How the fuck is FoV changing a hack? o.o
You put an extra effort binding it to a key, therefore you hack...

Anyways does that get you banned from a certain server or ArmA in general?
avatar
Pjosip
Member
Member

Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

View user profile http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Cypher on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 am

Pjosip wrote:
Igor The Sloth wrote:
Fulcrum wrote:simon is a hacker Sad
How the fuck is FoV changing a hack? o.o
You put an extra effort binding it to a key, therefore you hack...

Anyways does that get you banned from a certain server or ArmA in general?
So the ACE MOD is the biggest hack ever?

I fail to see your logic.
avatar
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 21
Location : The Wall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Daniel on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 am

Increasing your FOV gives you an advantage over other players as you can see more on your screen - therefore you hack.

_________________
avatar
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Cypher on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 am

Daniel wrote:Increasing your FOV gives you an advantage over other players as you can see more on your screen - therefore you hack.
Using American Optics gives me an advantage over Insurgents, and I can see further away, therefore I hack.

Thats your logic.
avatar
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 21
Location : The Wall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Daniel on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am

No. We are talking about a game.
Re think what you say. A weapon with a scope can be acquired by anyone without them going out there way or scripting/cheating to get an unfair advantage over other players.

Your logic = using a wall hack to see where people are 24/7 isn't a hack because the other people are too stupid to get it.

Either way, having an unfair advantage (from seeing more on your screen to aimbotting) is classed as cheating.


Last edited by Daniel on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Pjosip on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 am

Cypher wrote:
Pjosip wrote:
Igor The Sloth wrote:
Fulcrum wrote:simon is a hacker Sad
How the fuck is FoV changing a hack? o.o
You put an extra effort binding it to a key, therefore you hack...

Anyways does that get you banned from a certain server or ArmA in general?
So the ACE MOD is the biggest hack ever?

I fail to see your logic.
No, you fail to see sarcazm.
avatar
Pjosip
Member
Member

Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

View user profile http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Pjosip wrote:
Cypher wrote:
Pjosip wrote:
Igor The Sloth wrote:
Fulcrum wrote:simon is a hacker Sad
How the fuck is FoV changing a hack? o.o
You put an extra effort binding it to a key, therefore you hack...

Anyways does that get you banned from a certain server or ArmA in general?
So the ACE MOD is the biggest hack ever?

I fail to see your logic.
No, you fail to see sarcazm.
I got serial key banned, meaning no Arma 2 OA multiplayer for me.
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by jay smalley on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Look can we stop fighting
avatar
jay smalley
Member
Member

Male Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Boston UK

View user profile http://www.igrp.forumotion

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 pm

jay smalley wrote:Look can we stop fighting
Who is fighting?
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Pjosip on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Some random sloth wrote:I got serial key banned, meaning no Arma 2 OA multiplayer for me.
Dahell?
Does it come in terms of use that you can't "hack" or in other words change your FOV using a script?
Did you try to appeal to bohemia, because I saw people hacking to an extent where you can't even play and they only get a server-side ban...

Racism I tell ya, they did it cause you are a sloth!
avatar
Pjosip
Member
Member

Male Posts : 202
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 23
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

View user profile http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Igor The Sloth on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Pjosip wrote:
Some random sloth wrote:I got serial key banned, meaning no Arma 2 OA multiplayer for me.
Dahell?
Does it come in terms of use that you can't "hack" or in other words change your FOV using a script?
Did you try to appeal to bohemia, because I saw people hacking to an extent where you can't even play and they only get a server-side ban...

Racism I tell ya, they did it cause you are a sloth!
Init m8, no love for sloths these days...

Anyway, I tried appealing @ Battleye or w/e anti cheat that game uses n they were like " we iz nevur wrong, u got ban den go fak urself. kthxbai."
avatar
Igor The Sloth
Member
Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DayZ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum