Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My moderator applications // Ray hallor

4 posters

Go down

My moderator applications // Ray hallor Empty My moderator applications // Ray hallor

Post by Devve Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 am

Steam Name:davve629
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29812400
In-game name(s): Ray hallor
How long have you been playing on Illusion Gaming RP?: since it started
Total Time Spent on Garry's Mod: 125 hours
Roughly how long a day can you spend on the server?: monday-Friday= 1-3 hours weekends= 3-5 hours
Why do you want to be a moderator for our server?: Because i want to make the server keep its good reputation and be able to help players. And be able to do something about the propkiller or fail rpers. (Not necesarry kick/ban fail rpers just tell them how to do)
Give us an example of how you would deal with a rule-breaker: If they scream(mickspamming) or harass other players i would gag/mute them and give them a warning. Propkillers i would try to get admin there. (Or kick/freeze him untill somone gets there)

Devve
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

My moderator applications // Ray hallor Empty Re: My moderator applications // Ray hallor

Post by Fulcrum Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 am

I like it that you specified to talk to failrp'ers instead of just kicking (and having them come back again to do the same thing) but I havn't been on in a while so I havn't seen you play. Neutral.

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

My moderator applications // Ray hallor Empty Re: My moderator applications // Ray hallor

Post by Nick Johnson Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 am

1+he helped me today when i jail people and he arrested he is good assitians Smile he deserverd to be moderator rank Wink from Louise Johnson (Nick Johnson)
Nick Johnson
Nick Johnson

Male Posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 pm

As nobody seems to be voting on this app, I'm going to accept it.
You've been on IGRP since the start, you're active and mature. I'm sure/hoping you'll make a great staff member.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down