Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading doors and people walking in a shootout

5 posters

Go down

Fading doors and people walking in a shootout Empty Fading doors and people walking in a shootout

Post by Pjosip Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:16 am

So first one is very clear, it would make everybody's job easier that ALL fading doors are eather toggle or open for 8 sechonds min, unless you can make the battering ram to override the time fading door gets open, it is jut to op if fading door only lets 1 and a half person trough.

Next is that when there is an obvous police raid (commonly excorted by shooting) random cizizens must clear the area, especially if its in a closed house.
It is really annoying that I see a raid going on, and random people just clog up the place, I mean in real life if you hear somebody is shooting and killing people do you walk inside the friggin house?

Same for medics, irl if there are shots fired, they wait for PD to do all clear, it is standard protocol.

Last edited by Pjosip on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Fading doors and people walking in a shootout Empty Re: Fading doors and people walking in a shootout

Post by Fulcrum Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 am

People hover to gun fire because it is:
a) interesting they wanna take part
b) they might be able to sneak in get loot
c) its fun to annoy cops while they do stuff

I know its mingey and fail rp but it is the way it is

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Fading doors and people walking in a shootout Empty Re: Fading doors and people walking in a shootout

Post by Cypher Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 am

Suggestion.
Make all fading doors require to stay open as long as the key is depressed.
Its kinda ***** IRL if you crack a safe open and it shuts immediately after. Plus, with GMOD being so buggy with movement, a 4 second door lets maybe a cop through and thats it.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Pjosip Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 am

If somebody walks in a shootout let us arrest them for interfeering with ongoing police investigation, simple and has a RP backstory.
OF course they need to be warned first.
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Kazino Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 am

Yeah, I agree with cypher on this one.
Dr.Kazino
Dr.Kazino

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Bowman Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 pm

I tend to arrest citizens that get in the way of police investigations, etc. Warn them, and then arrest them. That should teach them not to interfere with law enforcement.
T. Bowman
T. Bowman
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Fulcrum Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I agree this is how things should be done, maybe we should find a way to arrest ppl only for a short time?

If wanted then arrest for full time, else only do short time?

Fulcrum

Male Posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down