Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion : double fading doors

5 posters

Go down

Do you Agree on the suggestion about double fading?

suggestion : double fading doors Vote_lcap57%suggestion : double fading doors Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
suggestion : double fading doors Vote_lcap43%suggestion : double fading doors Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

suggestion : double fading doors Empty suggestion : double fading doors

Post by Jacky Blackheart Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

I know double door (prop and world door) .... keep that out of this post..

what am going to talk about is.. (anti lockpick fading doors) fading door into other fading door..

the main reason i put this here is becuse keypad cracker came into the server (sold by bmd)

no man are able to stick a lockpick.. into a keypad.. and open the fading door..

keypad doors dont have normal lock.. that lockpick are made for to open...

keypad cracker are for hacking the keypads.. and i dont see why double fading harm that..

some people must belive its op .. but they dont know the lockpick is already op becuse they open somthing a keypad cracker is made for.

so what i stand for is (double fading door) (anti lockpick doors) - becuse they dont have normal lock to stick the lockpick in.

---

if lockpicks opens all doors .. even keypad locked doors.. i dont know why bmd sells keypad cracker at all

and it would be great if we lower the price a bit on the lockpick and keypad cracker :3

(i made a vote to see how many people agree with me)
Jacky Blackheart
Jacky Blackheart

Male Posts : 167

Back to top Go down

suggestion : double fading doors Empty Re: suggestion : double fading doors

Post by Rodney Bryson Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 pm

I agree that lockpicks shouldn't completely replace keypad crackers.
But what do you mean about "double fading doors"?
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:39 pm

He means.
You have a prop for a fading door, and right behind that prop is another prop or 2 that follow the same fading door.
Therefore when you lockpick the first door, the other 2 props are blocking your way unless you lockpick them - however, you no longer have enough time as the original fading door shuts.

Really sounds like double-dooring to me, I want to see others opinions. But basically if this is added it puts lockpick out of the question and everyone can have OP bases if there is no Black Market Dealer online.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnRyan Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 pm

I think the double fading doors are too OP and people would just spam them all over a base and make it uber hard to rob them as a crook, but they would work for a bank vault as then that's the only time a complex heavy door would really be used
JohnRyan
JohnRyan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Devils-Son Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm

JohnRyan wrote:I think the double fading doors are too OP and people would just spam them all over a base and make it uber hard to rob them as a crook, but they would work for a bank vault as then that's the only time a complex heavy door would really be used

No one can spam fading doors around bases because that would be breaking rules only 1 or 2 of these doors are allowed in a base just like normal fading doors.

The-Devils-Son
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky Blackheart Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 am

idk if you guys got it.. but i mean 2 props fading on each others.. and to open them both.. you have to use keypad cracker..

and there is no keyholes in a keypad door .. there lockpicks enter to open it..

isnt this why we have keypad cracker?

we should not ignore it becuse you guys are too lazy to buy a keypad cracker

and for the comment from dan

Daniel wrote:

Really sounds like double-dooring to me, I want to see others opinions. But basically if this is added it puts lockpick out of the question and everyone can have OP bases if there is no Black Market Dealer online.

isnt it already op base when there is no bmd?.. i mean.. comon.. where are you supposed to get the lockpick?.. from the crook?

The-Devils-Son wrote:
JohnRyan wrote:I think the double fading doors are too OP and people would just spam them all over a base and make it uber hard to rob them as a crook, but they would work for a bank vault as then that's the only time a complex heavy door would really be used

No one can spam fading doors around bases because that would be breaking rules only 1 or 2 of these doors are allowed in a base just like normal fading doors.

5. Double dooring is not allowed. If you have a key-padded door next to a locked normal door, this is classed as double-dooring. The normal door must be unlocked.

it dont say somthing about fading door into a fading door that use same keypad..

and it may be seen as op becuse lockpick wont open it both as a keypad cracker.

i will continue to stand for no keyholes = no lockpicks

it will be seen as double dooring and prop spam when this post is done (if people dont want this idea to be valid)
Jacky Blackheart
Jacky Blackheart

Male Posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 am

It's OP which I don't like.
However, it does actually give the BMD a use which I do like.
So sure, I don't mind this taking place.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down