Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications

3 posters

Go down

Applications Empty Applications

Post by Pjosip Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

I don't always comment on Mod/admin applications, but I read all of them.
And I have notice one thing, most people who have inconsitencies in applications, dont use format or don't meet the requirements are the ones with thousants of Gmod gameplay and claiming to have big experience with mod/admin/super-admin on houndreds of different servers.
I am lead to concludion that we are the ONLY gmod server that uses a forum, and therefore these highly trained proffesional super-admins never got to learning how to use one.

I mean how big of a dum-dum do you have to be you gonna be accepted only by saying you have been accepted to other servers to be super-admin, i'd expect you at least read something that says "how to apply to mod" or "how to apply for admin" before trtying to do so.
Emagine these kids getting a parking ticket, and than screaming to a cinema ticket salesman that he was breaking FearRP by giving him a parking ticket.
I wish there was a built in system in steam that blocks anybody younger than 14 from entering your server (no offence to the younger people whom are actually mature and know a bit more about life than "mommy get me a sandwich" and "you noob, I am a policeman I can kill whoever I want!).

Anyways enough about my bitching, your opinion?
Pjosip
Pjosip

Male Posts : 202

http://thedominionnetwork.ewwbly.com

Back to top Go down

Applications Empty Re: Applications

Post by SilentK Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Yes, I have noticed that. I have seen that people don't read the application rules/format (i.e must become a Mod first before applying for admin) (Some people lie about experience Evil or Very Mad )

I do not really understand what you mean when you say that we are the only Garry's Mod server that uses a forum because quite a lot do. Smile 

As for our younger side of the community, I don't really have a problem with them, its just - well - I want our younger side of the community to completely understand what SeriousRP is, how its played, what is the pros and the cons of it, and what is achieved from it.
SilentK
SilentK

Male Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:44 pm

It's even more annoying that I went out of my way to make sure they can't miss the app format.
When you create a mod app it says at the top PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT and even provided the format for you.

However, I don't agree with the age thing, at all. You tend to find the best rpers or even staff members (in some cases) are the younger ones.
Most trolls you find are of a higher age, but kids only get banned/break rules when they get told off or don't like something.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down