Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Point Shop and other updates

Go down

Point Shop and other updates Empty Point Shop and other updates

Post by Daniel Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 am

Point Shop and other updates 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f317a6b5743

Point-Shop.

Amazing, lovely addon that is sure to enhance RP in a new way.
The point shop allows you to buy things over time with points that you have earned from playing on the server or have earned from donation privileges.
You earn 10 points per minute.

Accessories

Backpack -> Just a model, nothing more, nothing less. Shows an image of a backpack/briefcase on your back.

Hats and Masks

Afro, American Cap, Bucket Hat, Cone Hat, Lampshade Hat, Pan Hat, Top Hat, Turtle Cap Hat, Turtle Hat.

Others include, snowman hat and skull hat, both of which you will not have access to due to there ridiculous prices. Many more to be added in the future.

Power Ups

Super-Size, Super Small -> Both of which are extremely expensive and you don't have access to.
I'm hoping to add stuff in that maybe gives you extra hp, or even extra speed upon using it - but can only be used every 24 hours and lasts 20 seconds. You get the idea.

Trails
Super expensive and you wont have access to because of it.

-------------------------

Some models don't work with certain hats. I know this, I understand this, but there is nothing I can do. It's extremely easy to unequip/equip hats. Therefore I'm asking you not to harass me about this, as mentioned, I know, and I understand, but nothing can be done.

-------------------------

Donator benefits

As followed;

1000 Points.
25% off everything in the shop.

This applies to IGRP donators only! Therefore donators from previous servers will not be given these benefits.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Point Shop and other updates Empty Re: Point Shop and other updates

Post by Daniel Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am

Fatigue mod -
If you sprint for a while you will run out of breath. You will have to wait over a second to gain it back, the longer you wait, the more breath you gain back.

Shop Keepers - Now can sell a large amount of foods.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down