Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keigan [Unbann Appeal]

+5
Bassman274
Daniel
jay smalley
Cypher
Keigan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keigan [Unbann Appeal] Empty Keigan [Unbann Appeal]

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am

Your Steam Name:Keigan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39615682
Date and Time of incident: 17/08/2013
Who banned you? Daniel I guess.
How long were you banned for? Perm.
What Happened? Why were you banned?: I stole someones MP5 shipment and he killed me for it, Then he killed me three more times after that I called a admin and The guy bullshitted his way out of it because I had no evidence out of frustration I shot him in front of the admins and I got banned for it, I'm sorry and I won't break more rules.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Keigan [Unbann Appeal] Empty Re: Keigan [Unbann Appeal]

Post by Cypher Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 am

Thing is, you shot him in front of the admins instead of working it out.

I don't really know on this one.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 am

if thats true i would unban him +1 but if it isnt -1
so im gonna go with

Neutral
jay smalley
jay smalley

Male Posts : 127

http://www.igrp.forumotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 am

Cypher wrote:Thing is, you shot him in front of the admins instead of working it out.

I don't really know on this one.
I did try to sort it out but he had no proof and the guy made the admin believe I was breaking NLR when he killed me Three times in different places. Sorry.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 am

Why am I getting the blame for this? Lol. No idea who you are.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 am

Daniel wrote:Why am I getting the blame for this? Lol. No idea who you are.

The mod I shot him infront of said hes messageing you to get me Perm banned because "I am a prick"

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 am

which mod was it???
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 am

No clue, Sorry.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 am

I'm sorry I just want to play with my friends again Sad Please unban me

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 am

Keigan dont double post
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 am

Why the hell not.

Unban, but have a close watch put on him.
Cypher
Cypher
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 am

jay smalley wrote:Keigan dont double post
Sorry I'm just bored and I want to play with my Friends.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 am

So am I unbanned?

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by jay smalley Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 am

keigan again dont double post
jay smalley
jay smalley

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 am

Sorry again.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassman274 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 am

neautral, he asked me to look at his appeal. Asking me gets him nowhere
Bassman274
Bassman274
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroi9 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am

He added me on Steam and told me he's Jim Pickens, so I can tell you what happened.
Yesterday, when it was me, David Gallaway and Jim Pickens online, they had an argument.
David was carrying his MP5s, Jim Pickens stole them, David killed him, Jim broke NLR, David killed him again - this is where I was called - I warned them both, since David RDM and Jim broke NLR.
Both said "okay" - both were fine with it. Then Jim runs away, comes back a few minutes later, me and David were just chatting, he kills David.

I freeze him and say you're not getting away with this, he says I know, I send an offline message to Daniel.

A bit earlier, David was hitman, I was on a roof, and someone else was there. Someone wanted a hit on me, David camped outside my house, when Jim Pickens comes flying up on the roof as a drug dealer. He had used marijuana. He kills me, and claims it was a favour for David.

Zeroi9
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

Zeroi9 wrote:He added me on Steam and told me he's Jim Pickens, so I can tell you what happened.
Yesterday, when it was me, David Gallaway and Jim Pickens online, they had an argument.
David was carrying his MP5s, Jim Pickens stole them, David killed him, Jim broke NLR, David killed him again - this is where I was called - I warned them both, since David RDM and Jim broke NLR.
Both said "okay" - both were fine with it. Then Jim runs away, comes back a few minutes later, me and David were just chatting, he kills David.

I freeze him and say you're not getting away with this, he says I know, I send an offline message to Daniel.
But this is my point I didn't break NLR he killed me around the corner not there, I was going to my base and he killed me again I was upset and annoyed it was late so I was very easy to piss off, He just talked his way out of a punishment lying as well I was frustrated and I'm sorry for Killing him when I shouldn't off, I just love this server and It's the only one I play on GMOD, I'm sorry.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroi9 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am

Keigan wrote:
Zeroi9 wrote:He added me on Steam and told me he's Jim Pickens, so I can tell you what happened.

But this is my point I didn't break NLR he killed me around the corner not there, I was going to my base and he killed me again I was upset and annoyed it was late so I was very easy to piss off, He just talked his way out of a punishment lying as well I was frustrated and I'm sorry for Killing him when I shouldn't off, I just love this server and It's the only one I play on GMOD, I'm sorry.
You're lying now.
You died from David, you ran back breaking NLR, when confronted, you claimed your NLR break was to buy the yellow warehouse.

Zeroi9
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 am

Zeroi9 wrote:
Keigan wrote:

You're lying now.
You died from David, you ran back breaking NLR, when confronted, you claimed your NLR break was to buy the yellow warehouse.
I did buy the yellow warehouse, I don't understand I said that I went back to the zone to buy the house but he didn't kill me near that place he killed me behind the other warehouse around the corner, "Like I said I was going to my base." I'm not trying to lie I'm being honest.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroi9 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:58 am

Keigan wrote:
Zeroi9 wrote:
Keigan wrote:

You're lying now.
I did buy the yellow warehouse, I don't understand I said that I went back to the zone to buy the house but he didn't kill me near that place he killed me behind the other warehouse around the corner, "Like I said I was going to my base." I'm not trying to lie I'm being honest.  
When I was called in, this is what I had explained to me:
David ran with his MP5s.
You stole them.
David shot you.
You returned, broke NLR.
David shot you.
I was called.
We sorted it out, I warned both of you - David for RDM, and you for NLR breaking.
You say "okay" and leave me and David.
You return a minute later, me and David was just talking about stuff there, like soon time to sleep.
You kill David.
I froze you.
You left.

Davids reason for RDM was, it's night, he's tired, he was willing to just let this go as there was really no loss for anyone there.
Your reason for NLR breaking which you agreed to breaking since you said "okay", was to buy the yellow warehouse.

Zeroi9
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Zeroi9 wrote:
Keigan wrote:
Zeroi9 wrote:
Keigan wrote:

You're lying now.
When I was called in, this is what I had explained to me:
David ran with his MP5s.
You stole them.
David shot you.
You returned, broke NLR.
David shot you.
I was called.
We sorted it out, I warned both of you - David for RDM, and you for NLR breaking.
You say "okay" and leave me and David.
You return a minute later, me and David was just talking about stuff there, like soon time to sleep.
You kill David.
I froze you.
You left.

Davids reason for RDM was, it's night, he's tired, he was willing to just let this go as there was really no loss for anyone there.
Your reason for NLR breaking which you agreed to breaking since you said "okay", was to buy the yellow warehouse.
This is sort of true, But I didn't break NLR to confront David I was buying a base so he shot me.
And I didn't leave to avoid punishment you said I could leave, I'm sorry I was fasturated that he could get away with RDM, I didn't say a Word to David I'm sorry.

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroi9 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Here is what I think.
Seeing as you post an unban request and show engagement in getting another chance, your ban should be removed, or changed down to a day.
If you hadn't come back and shot David like that, this wouldn't have happened.

I also got the impression you couldn't care less about being banned, since I froze you, this conversation took place:
Me: You're not getting away with this
I know.
-a minute later-
So are you going to give me my punishment?
Me: I'm a moderator, I can't ban you, I've sent an offline message to Daniel.

Then you left.
But I think it's fair to unban you and give you another chance.
It's up to Daniel to decide.

Zeroi9
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keigan Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Okay, I'm glad you understand on my half of the story, At the time I was angry and I saw what happend to Daniel was worth it, It really wasn't thank you for replying!

Keigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec2Four Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm

You stole my MP5s, then you started shooting me, so I killed you.
You return, I tell you you're breaking NLR, you insult me, I kill you.
Then we're sorting it out with William and after a few minutes of getting nowhere, I admit I'm in the wrong for killing you, I apologize, I agree to receiving a warning, and I said we should forget about this now because it's getting boring and I'm tired.
You kept saying 'No I won't forget about it I want you banned' after we resolved the dispute, plus you wouldn't admit to shooting first, which I let go.
You left.
Then you returned while me and William were talking and gunned me down in front of the same mod that just gave you a warning.

You made yourself look immature the whole time, not to mention instigating the entire dispute in the first place, as well as having a strop instead of actually resolving. And then you gun me down out of 'frustration'?

You took my MP5s and started shooting me, lied to a mod that you didn't, call for me to get banned the entire time, and then you get off with just a warning. I should be the one who's angry here, and yet I'm the one who wanted to resolve it, and you're the one gunning me down afterwards in frustration.

And now you're the one who's banned. Justice much?
Aztec2Four
Aztec2Four

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next