Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jobs

+2
The Scavenger
Felor Metlock
6 posters

Go down

The Jobs Empty The Jobs

Post by Felor Metlock Sun May 19, 2013 8:46 am

Mayor: Set the Law, Keep your police force straight, sort out political matters. Crime is for Police only
Mayor or maybe trusted people/above that you can trust can set your job rank within the police force
maybe can force people(trusted+) out of their homes for not paying tax or something.

Police Officer: Your Role is to keep the Area Safe, Deal with crime efficiently. (Keep FearRP in mind) Take orders from your superiors
Police Beret(something slightly above normal) All of the above ^^ (not mayor) You may have a police officer assigned to you to assist you
Police Leuteninant: All of the police info above ^^. You control the police Berets and Officers.
Police Captain: Keep the Area safe, deal with crime efficiently. Discuss matters with your leutennant and the mayor.

The Drug dealer (if implmented) May sell Legal drugs to keep in clear with the police, uses doctors/nurse as a disguise for selling illegal drugs. Sell them the 'good' stuff.
The Doctor/nurse: You heal people, disease may be lurking anywhere, encourage people for checkups.

The Black Panther Boss: You control your members in organised crime, You hate the crips but in this town you try to avoid open conflict. Ensure your making money in anyway
Black Panther Member: Do exactly as your boss tells you or you will be kicked out. You also hate the crips and avoid open conflict
(note: gang names are actually real and these two gangs do hate eachother)
The Crips Boss: You hate the Black panthers but try to avoid open conflict. Control your members in organised crime. Ensure your making money in anyway.
The Crook(maybe donator above only still): Your allowed solo raiding, avoid conflicts and keep a low profile.

ShopKeeper: sells all kinds of foods and cutlery(a knife), maybe have hungermod added
The Raritites merchant: Your a strange merchant who sells all kinds of goods (if we use M9K specialties addon) you sell 'replicas' of machetes, harpoons, Damascus swords (maybe fists?)
The explosives seller: most of your goods are illegal unless selling to the Police (m9k specialties addon)
The Gun/black market dealer: Most of what you sell is illegal, you may sell pistols but higher may require a license or are illegal
(note: Sell as well as you can decorate your shops ^^)

The Mercenary: Your Job is to be hired for the minimum price of £300. Your a silver-tongue with the police, you expertly kill people. Your unseen when you steal for people.

Tramp: People look down on you and it is your job to get money from them even the smallest amount. built a small little shelter on the street and live in squalor.
Indebt: Unlike the tramp your at a constant loss of money and your constantly having to do small chores for people to pay off your debt (may be a special job admins can set people to if they arnt rping properly)

Motorsalesman(if cars/mopeds/bikes are used) your job is to sell your love of vehicles to the world.

Last edited by Felor Metlock on Sun May 19, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 6 times in total

Felor Metlock

Back to top Go down

The Jobs Empty Re: The Jobs

Post by The Scavenger Sun May 19, 2013 8:56 am

Illegal Goods Merchant: As this is real life themed, imo ALL guns should be illegal so, this job would essentially be the bmd and gd combined. He would sell every weapon available. Skin could be the CS:S artick terrorist skin.
The Scavenger
The Scavenger

Male Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Sun May 19, 2013 9:01 am

Thief/crook
I liked the old crook job in HGRP
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Male Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Felor Metlock Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 am

Alright i will edit them in

Felor Metlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucon Terro Sun May 19, 2013 9:31 am

Car Salesman, Maybe a S.A.S? Or a secret service? ooh
Lucon Terro
Lucon Terro

Female Posts : 178

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scavenger Sun May 19, 2013 9:42 am

Lewis_Carling wrote:Car Salesman, Maybe a S.A.S? Or a secret service? ooh

I'm sure we spoke about this on steam, I will apply a group when the server is up that is a secret service sortra thing. I don't see the point of it being a normal job
The Scavenger
The Scavenger

Male Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassman274 Sun May 19, 2013 9:53 am

Perma cars if the server is being set up on a bigger map. I have saw a few server with a perma car mod on it before that worked. Has real life car models etc.

Hitman, if possible anyone who is donator or trusted who is a Hitman spawns with a gun? Just a suggestion. Maybe they spawn with a lockpick and they could be called a hired hand or something? They can do ANY job at all. Whether it is killing someone, breaking into a house. opening a car. distracting the police or even finding a gun dealer.

Hobo obviously but I suggest not to put in the stupid looking burnt anorexic guy skin. It looks ridiculous imo. The tramp skin that we had before looked good enough. Maybe a Female variation if found?

Bassman274
Bassman274
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Male Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Felor Metlock Sun May 19, 2013 8:12 pm

@bassman
in scars slim there is a moped that may work well if somone can extract those files from it.
i will edit hobo and hitman in

Felor Metlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun May 19, 2013 10:32 pm

See my post in announcements.
Daniel
Daniel
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 705

https://igrp.forumotion.co.uk